Beet the Vandel Buster - Vol. 15 Ch. 58 - The King's Judgment!

Thanks for waiting people! I'll get another one commissioned soon too

We are finally in Volume 15 of Beet the Vandel Buster! Hooray!!!
It's really exciting to get closer and closer to where the authors currently are, isn't it? I do hope we'll be seeing Volume 17 fairly soon, since the series has been releasing chapters fairly consistently over the last year

Fed-Kun's army
Speaking of which, Volume 17 is scheduled to release on the Fourth of July.
Thanks for waiting people! I'll get another one commissioned soon too

It's really exciting to get closer and closer to where the authors currently are, isn't it? I do hope we'll be seeing Volume 17 fairly soon, since the series has been releasing chapters fairly consistently over the last yeay

thank you for the chapter! and wow i didn't know the series was actually releasing chapters again!! thats so awesome!

thank you for the chapter! and wow i didn't know the series was actually releasing chapters again!! thats so awesome!
It's currently in Jump SQ Rise with series like D.Gray-Man and Blood Blockade Battlefront, so it releases chapters quarterly at this time, so it does release fairly slowly but honestly, if it's releasing consistent 40-50 page chapters I'll take it and I'm totally grateful for any continuation. It returned back around 2016 I think? But yeah, it's really nice that we get to see Beet continue without losing the identity it had back in the 2000s as a classic Shonen isn't it? Love it.

Users who are viewing this thread