Bell & Ring wa Kane - Vol. 7 Ch. 132 - Final Chapter

Double-page supporter
If you're reading this, thank you for supporting this series until the end. It was a lot of fun to work on. However, this is not actually the real end! This series also had a side series running in Weekly Shonen Champion alongside the web version. There's about a hundred or so of these chapters, and they're all much shorter (2 pages, or 3 4komas) but just as fun.

I intend to work on them eventually, but I don't know when, so feel free to give it a follow if you enjoy this series
https://mangadex.org/title/12ad7fbd-a5ad-41dd-ba80-9859d4ed14a8

Additionally, I don't know when the heck Mount Celeb Kaneda-san volume 3 is going to come out, but I finally have consistent access to the raws (shoutout to the plug) so I'm contemplating doing the magazine versions and replacing them with the volume versions once it eventually releases. Kaneda fans stay tuned ✌️

Dex-chan lover
Thank you so much for scanning until the end! ⚪️ being able to speak but in various other languages was a good bit, and i appreciated mr quartz being the exact same too. Wish the authors current work was as good as this one…

Dex-chan lover
If you're reading this, thank you for supporting this series until the end. It was a lot of fun to work on. However, this is not actually the real end! This series also had a side series running in Weekly Shonen Champion alongside the web version. There's about a hundred or so of these chapters, and they're all much shorter (2 pages, or 3 4komas) but just as fun.

I intend to work on them eventually, but I don't know when, so feel free to give it a follow if you enjoy this series
https://mangadex.org/title/12ad7fbd-a5ad-41dd-ba80-9859d4ed14a8

Additionally, I don't know when the heck Mount Celeb Kaneda-san volume 3 is going to come out, but I finally have consistent access to the raws (shoutout to the plug) so I'm contemplating doing the magazine versions and replacing them with the volume versions once it eventually releases. Kaneda fans stay tuned ✌️
Thank you very much for all your work! Your translation skills are at a professional level

Group Leader
Nooooo! Well thank you so much for doing the whole dang thing to the end, I enjoyed it a lot, you're a champ. I subscribed to the other one if anything happens there!

And we finally got to see Mom and Dad's faces but I severely doubt those based on how the kids turned out. More subterfuge!

Aggregator gang
Damn I was sure this manga would be one of those that just keep going for decades, I was not ready

Users who are viewing this thread