Beni Tsubaki - Vol. 2 Ch. 17 - Princess Tsubaki's Teasing

Group Leader
First attempt at a comment...
Small correction on the notes at the end, as I was going through what little extra content for this manga I could find - the author's comments in the magazine - and she mentions in the Ryujin chapter that she's been getting into photography after buying a iNSPiC REC camera. And it looks just like that, rather than a 110 format one like I thought.

Anyhow, out of all the Harta issues Beni Tsubaki was published in, only 5 of them have a digital edition that's accessible, so I could only get those five comments, plus two comments from readers. They're not much, stuff like "I bought a gaming pc and can't wait to play indies" but I thought it'd be nice to have, so I'll put them at the end of the next chapter along a color illustration from Harta's twitter, since it'll be the last Harta chapter.

Anyways, thank you everyone for your comments here and always!
One of the problems of reading untranslated stuff is there's not much people to comment it with, so I'm always glad to see people's impressions! Though I don't talk about it in here because I've finished it and I'd rather be careful with that.

Users who are viewing this thread