Beni Tsubaki - Vol. 2 Ch. 19 - Tsubakristmas

Group Leader
Chapter 20 in two weeks. But I'll also upload a short extra chapter next week, so less waiting.

I'm also using this extra time to work on the translation of the uncollected chapters. Good news if you like bunny girls, 76 of about 250 pages are dedicated to that. Another reason I think Vol 3 could take longer is both previous volumes are over 300 pages long, so she might include an afterword or extra chapter for the final one. But don't take my word for it.

You can read more about Bikago here, which has some connections to the historical jargon of women in Japan.

Dex-chan lover
Yay! Every girl gets a kiss woohoo!
But in different way, dragon goddess is treated with honor, Ninkasi like a friend, Baobhan like a paramour, Lize like a cute friend being teased, and Nurogomo like a servant. Silky is also kissed like a servant, but it feels different than Jorugomo because she's treated with distinction as well. Just like every girl speaks in different way, such an attention to detail from mangaka.
Chapter 20 in two weeks. But I'll also upload a short extra chapter next week, so less waiting.

I'm also using this extra time to work on the translation of the uncollected chapters. Good news if you like bunny girls, 76 of about 250 pages are dedicated to that. Another reason I think Vol 3 could take longer is both previous volumes are over 300 pages long, so she might include an afterword or extra chapter for the final one. But don't take my word for it.

You can read more about Bikago here, which has some connections to the historical jargon of women in Japan.

This is such a great translation, I love those notes! I never skip them, just like I never skip historical notes in Rosen Garten Saga comparing the original legendary saga and how it compares to manga characters and developments.

Users who are viewing this thread