Beni Tsubaki - Vol. 2 Ch. 22 - Indomitable Young Lady

Group Leader
I just saw the third volume listed online by chance today. Only amazon has the cover for now, and it lists it as being 256 pages, which is more or less the same as the magazine chapters. It might just have a small afterword or something, it's hard to say; and the description is almost copied from volume 2. We'll know once it comes out. Volume 3 chapters will take me more time to release; I had some of the work done in advance for volumes 1 & 2 but this is not the case at all for 3.

Pages 214 & 215 might be like a spread? There's a an empty black page before the beginning of the chapter (which I didn't include), added in order to have the rest of the pages line up the way they are. It's like a sequence, kind of, but since the drawings aren't actually joined together I didn't join them either. More than a spread, it's just something meant to appear side by side when reading physically, same as the black background in the werewolf pages which line up too. Well, here's how they look together:
aHRdu2m.png

Dex-chan lover
eitherr regular or wide girl edition is fine by me...... thicc one will show up later?????

Users who are viewing this thread