Berserk of Gluttony - Vol. 11 Ch. 55 - Zodiac Knights

Can someone remind me of Fate’s current condition? I seem to remember that his Gluttony skill is the problem, but I can’t recall what it was doing. Is it killing him, or turning him into a monster, or something else?

Dex-chan lover
Can someone remind me of Fate’s current condition? I seem to remember that his Gluttony skill is the problem, but I can’t recall what it was doing. Is it killing him, or turning him into a monster, or something else?
I think it's something like goings berserker, since gluttony feeds on people's souls and skills and always wants more, iirc! Although he has several methods of keeping it in check, the girl "inside" him created a barrier and Memil sacking his blood! So honestly I don't know why it is such urgent problem, beside to make it more dramatic! He's being so overdramatic and gloomy for no good reason, same as all the other "sins", that know more then they're telling, and are all keeping secrets from each others, imo, just for some sort of big mystery at the end of the story! But hey, who needs to know the truth to strategize and prepare how to defeat the enemy, when you can count on the plot to solve everything :pepehmm:

Dex-chan lover
It's kind of both. I think he almost got consumed in chapter 30.

Anyway, thanks for uploading!

Dex-chan lover
this has no connection to One Piece but there's still tenryuubito-like group here :haa:

Dex-chan lover
I remember reading this chapter before... Did it get re-uploaded or something?
EDIT: Oh, I see. I have the other group blocked, but it auto-continued into them. I really wish this bug/ "feature" got removed already...

Users who are viewing this thread