Berserk of Gluttony - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - The Unleashed Power

Dex-chan lover
@Peter_5 naw, there is nothing saying that one can't translate a manga which is already being done. competition is the foundation of our world. Doesn't matter where when or the species

Aggregator gang
@vidopnir These Whimsubs didn't translate Kenja no Deshi wo Nanoru Kenja manga for over a year and when a group translates that manga that's called being targeted with a hostile action?
Man that's fucked up.

Group Leader
FYI, the current raw chapter of this series is 23. Deer A started work on the series when the latest chapter released by Whim was 18. They were five chapters behind. Now they're three chapters behind. We got impatient. The very first message I ever received from them about this series was hostile to begin with, so when they send me an accusatory DM, yeah, my response was that for-profit scanlation like they're engaged in is morally bankrupt.

We didn't contact them in advance because scanlation groups don't own series (this is all copyright infringement to begin with), they were (and still are) way behind, and we don't look kindly on groups that take money in exchange for scanlation.

There is no scanlation "war" or drama. They can release their chapters. We'll release ours. Our work has no impact on theirs, and vice versa.

Dex-chan lover
The Bakugan turned into a Seraphim... or was it a Blue Eyes White Dragon?

Fed-Kun's army
why can the translator not fucking remember the names of each character. It's Roxy, Myne, Aaron and Fate. Is that so goddamn hard to remember?

Dex-chan lover
What is mostly holding the dude back is his lack of battle sense and experience. He has plenty of power already. But as we saw, he spent most of the fight so far standing still and being overwhelmed. Or something. But then again, you can't gain experience suddenly out of nowhere, and changing his attitude isn't done in minutes. So, raising his raw power might be the only thing he can do. Still, it's unfortunate that he's mostly concerned, in his day to day life, about satisfying the gluttony through the easiest way, by slaying mobs barely sufficient for the purpose, so he's not exactly getting stronger, apart from the raw values. Your raw values can be really high, though, but you can still get easily slain by someone knowing what they are doing. Someone should tell all this to the dude as he's obviously not realising it himself. He has been travelling now for a while with Myne, yet he never asks her to fight practice matches with him. The old knight as well had to beg him to do it.

I suppose it's the bulk of Fate's life as a beggar and bullied person that caused this. Too little and too poor food impaired his brain development, and being a doormat for the arrogant skill-blessed people made him a person who won't expect anything from others, least of all ask for anything. He's really passive too. I can't say following Roxy, in hope of helping her, is a sign of any particular initiative. It's just a sign he wishes to keep living under her supervision, so she has to be alive for that to happen.

Double-page supporter
whys everyone arguing in this section over "sniping" or wtv

Users who are viewing this thread