Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Ooh this great author is back with a new series!!!! Which one will she end up with hehehehehe

Fed-Kun's army
that flag from the uncle[father] XD
cute cute cute~
thanks for the translation guys!!
also, looks like the 3rd bro is a tsun??

who are those idiots that post on insta 😩 urrgg
thanks for the update.... please don't leave us
👀🍿 can't wait for the drama

i’m shook she wasn’t more happy to see her adoptive parents who were dead....... i guess she’s too traumatized from the bullying the brothers put her through but still ;-; better than being on the streets i guess

It would be really interesting if she turns apathetic against the entire family (or at least the brothers). If I was in her place I would take a long time to come to terms with having to live her tiresome childhood all over again. I wonder if she's going to try and change her adoptive parents' fate though. With them around, the boys would be less of a nightmare for her. On a random note, I wonder who and what her future hubby was like. Her lack of interest in him as an individual might mean we may never find out. Is she going to try and get engaged asap this time around?

Aggregator gang
Didn't the Duke and Duchess pass away!?
I'm a bit shocked by her lack of happiness at seeing them again....
They are treating her like actual family and yet she doesn't seem to care at all!
Though.... It took a while for the MC in WMMAP to accept and love Claude as her father...
Maybe she just needs time to warm up to them..... again......? 😟
Or maybe it's because she hasn't faced the reality that this isn't a dream yet.....

I think hari is a lil bit too much?? 😂 she's back to her childhood and meet her adoptive parents again yet she didnt look that happy (?) :( also how can she said she hates the dad like that 😭 she has a grownups soul, she should be more mature :"" i hope in this 2nd chance of her life, she can manage to change their future, to be more like a warm family

Anyway, thankyou for updating! 💕💕💕

idk why everyone’s confused about her not being happy about seeing her adoptive parents again. they died a year after adopting her and only adopted her because she looked like their late child.

if i were her, i wouldn’t feel like they truly love me. they just see me as a place holder. the fact is, she wouldn’t have been adopted if she didn’t look like their daughter.

@marldita I agree with you.

Also not just that but the boys tormented her for years. She was about to leave and now she has to start over. Who would be happy about that?

Somebody has to tell me how this is a Shared Universe with Who Made me a Princess.

Dex-chan lover
Mmmmm. Its great that she didn't just accept the situation an did having trouble with the sudden back to the past bit... but at this point it seems she's running away LOL
Many thanks

Edit also she mentioned that was the 1st time she almost died... Which is hinting at other situations .... No wonder she wanted to leave

@marldita - You're absolutely right. Everyone here seems to think she should be happy that she's gone back in time and has the opportunity to save the parents and relive her life happily with her brothers as a proper family, but the truth is her new adopted parents blatantly just gave her their dead daughter's name and seemed to be expecting their three sons to treat her exactly like their deceased younger sister which is very very very creepy! No offense to everyone here but I fully celebrate her wanting to be rebellious in her second life against everyone there since they still want her to keep playing the part of the dead daughter and are not really seeing her for who she is as an individual. I'm honestly more curious about what her original name is and who she was before she became a beggar.

Although, I do think it would be nice if she did use her second chance to instead break free of the shadow of the original Hari and become a real sister to her new brothers and make it clear to the parents that she is not Hari nor the replacement for Hari. First things first is to break that toxic mindset, then we can talk about a proper healthy family dynamic relationship.

Aggregator gang
@OniQueen apparently, she’s supposed to be in the country(?) where Ijekiel studied, Arlanta. That’s why we’re hearing nothing about Athanasia and company. Although it’d be nice if we did :)

Dex-chan lover
@unime Well, that's understandable. Usually when we read these types of stories where they travel back to the past, they were already at their worst point in their lives so they feel like they've been given a second chance. But here she was finally going to achieve happiness after a long time of suffering so that's why she wants to escape.

Well, I hope she saves her parents this time.

Users who are viewing this thread