Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 1 Ch. 38

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

GH- I'M DYING

I know that they grew up as family but damn no matter who it is they'd look good together anyway so I SHIP HER WITH EVERYONE 😆

He did not like her calling brother nor did he like calling her his sister.

Yup...

Thank you for the update!

Fed-Kun's army
“Sibling” relationship... hmmmhmmm.. lol.. Thank you!!

This is supposed to be a cute reunion but I can't help but cringe at how they emphasize this sibling relationship when in the end... Sigh
Thank you for the updates! 💖

Dex-chan lover
That pause when he called her his sister..... QwQ

if the author wants them to be together in the end... i don't like how they're really emphasizing on that whole sibling part

This was really sweet... until I remember that the ending... Anyways, I feel like I like them better as siblings. It's not like a story about an adopted girl becoming accepted as a family is a bad story. I really don't see why romantic development is necessary in this relationship. And siblings have strong bonds too...

Fed-Kun's army
Can only image the political fighting the young duke has had I do... Relatives trying to gain control of everything (the one aunt and uncle)...

I think it was really obvious how they felt about using the word sibling...
And oh my god that was GORGEOUS!!!
Also, listening to Night Changes while reading this chapter really makes it bittersweet, listening to music really changes the experience of reading into something even more beautiful than that itself.

...and while Cain from "the villainess turns the hourglass" (or something like that) got burnt and extremely criticized for seeing Aria as a woman instead of a little sister, Hari and Eugene got the green flag for a ship...

Bro the "take my hand like you did when we were younger" made me go back to reread that scene of Eugune letting go of Hari's hand at the market fuuuuuuuuuuk

the author should've just made the parents take in Hari (not officially as family) instead of adopting her as one of their kids because I'm so uncomfortable. this whole siblings by name but not by blood romance makes me just…..gag.

and if y'all didn't get the memo. even though it's fairly obvious, the male lead is
the eldest brother

Users who are viewing this thread