Beware of the Red Thread - Ch. 10

It’s kinda refreshing to see the fl pick up on the signs and straight up ask the ml if he has feelings for her

Thanks for the update! Yes, he does gurl. That he does. Oh wait, you think this is his obsession mistaking it for love? But his reason for falling for you early isn't far off unbelievable once you reread it all. Either he literally believed the fate you two are connected in some way (ch.03) and is just happy that despite you not being immortal (probably), there is finally someone who won't/can't just leave him (ch.06) because of your said fate together. Then, there's the event in ch.4/5 where you interrupted a public event where most of his servants wanted him to soul hunt but since you were too tired to heal him, used his stiff soldiers as an excuse that he was tired (ch.4) and showed extreme worry when he was more injured than normal (ch.5) and he apologized. Then, you bonded in ch.06/spent a night together in bed nursing him by being his body pillow + the guy was not only physically weak from the fever but was mentally tired of probably having nightmares. Then, he got jealous with Carin/Cain and then gets pissed that not only will you not get jealous if other women were to get close to him, you apparently also didn't feel the same way. Oh well.
No wonder Abel looks chipper just looking at the ch.11 thumbnail preview

YEEEEEEEEESS!!! HALLELUJAH!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏

Thank you for the translation, your doing a great job.

Wow, a reincarnated into a story girl who actually read into the villains actions and noticed he liked her and did it before 90 chapters. She's still dense enough to have to ask but damn she actually asked flatly for clarity.

She really should tell him how the treads don't effect her normally. I can understand hesitance to say she knows the world through a romance novel since it sounds crazy, but at least make something up to tell him about her powers and situation. Her story of tied fates isn't to far off. She's tied to his but has none of her own. I may even go so far as guessing his own unique circumstances are why his thread is the only one her touch doesn't destroy.

I think the best walk around explanation she could use is that she's not supposed exist. (She doesn't belong to his world and wasn't in the story so it's true enough.) Since she's not supposed to exist (their) so solar's threads can't touch her and her touch destroys them. Even taking on the pain could be a form of rejection from solar. If he want's to know if she's mortal or immortal it's easy enough to wave away that it's likely but not the kind of thing one wants to test out.

@fauna Yes! It is! Thank god she said something I was afraid of looking at the comments otherwise.

But yohoo this ship must be the fastest one I've seen. Should we name it interceptor ;)

Holy mollyy!! What a cliffy!!
ABEL CALM DOWN, you handsome!! ❤

Thank you so much for the translation!

Users who are viewing this thread