Beware of the Red Thread - Ch. 11

OK WHAT R THOSE TWO DOING AND WHATEVER THEYRE DOING IT BETTER NOT RUIN THE MOMENT

Abel is so hot and cute at the same time. Reminds me of Euridian(?) from Seduce the Villain’s Father (they both even have silver hair and red eyes too!)

Abel, I love you my dear
But right now, my heart aches for Cain, he's just a warm cinnamon roll, I just hope she'll find a way to save him

EDIT: and of course, thank you so much for the translation !!! <3

Awe, love Abel. He brought her back her cat. Also, even the kitty likes him lol

Fed-Kun's army
As a kitty mama myself, I can SOOOOOOOOOO relate to this.👾

That emoji is a cat, right?

Contributor
@vipzz he throws tantrums and destroys things when he doesn't get his way, he just takes whatever he wants (like kidnapping the mc), he's insanely jealous and possessive and threatens to kill any man that gets close to her. Even in this chapter he wanted to kill the cat out of jealousy before he realized it was a normal cat.

He has a lot of progress to make to be likeable for me.

Who doesn't like abel?

Lol compared to those asshole MLs in other series, he is way better. Plus point for his cuteness

I can't imagine anyone not liking Abel's dumbassery when it comes to FL. Lol. Thank you for the update. I hope they bring back his black hair.

I really like how this couple is more communicative (well from Lian’s side) and expressive than those in other series. They’ve also been in more intimate situations in just 11 chapters, haha.

The current cover doesn’t do the series justice imo, I thought it was another one of those low quality manhuas.

Users who are viewing this thread