Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
Lol someone save Melissa. Also a character with common sense! Martha please helppppp
Many thanks

I FEEL ANGRY FOR HER OH MY GOD

I don't condone homicide but this is a totally valid situation.

Hahahahahahahahahaha is it the crown prince then Melissa is totally going after him in his sleep.

I hate the way she's keeping everything in her head while these idiots trample all over her. Can someone just shove him off the fudging roof my god. No amount of good looks can save those trainwrecks.

Please Melisssa tell your nanny about the shit storm you're trying to get out of and the 2 shit heads trying to pull you back in... and redo the brother's education in fucking manners! and common sense! PLEEEEAAAASEEE!?

Oh my Melisa... After you save yourself from all the idiot male leads, you should save the heroine too 😆

Dex-chan lover
This girl can't get a damn break, though I can't blame people for distrust what she's saying

This is the first time I don't like the male character with silver hair and blue eyes lol

Im getting upset for her :( she just wants to be free of the douche n relax in her
once pristine room

Lol, this is a lot of fun to see her keep getting triggered by everyone around her. At this point I just want to understand what the gimmick of this world is; why is everyone around her mentally impaired when it comes to her + asshole prince?

Users who are viewing this thread