Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 15

the power of the villain is to constantly be surrounded by handsome men 🤔...

Thanks for the update. To think this is just a glimpse of his adorableness!
when he transforms into a werepup is just the most adorable thing ever!

Fed-Kun's army
asdjf;sjdafk god yona being the most materialistic snob is such a character i LOVE yona. she rlly out here, telling jake to fuck off and marry ian himself, and poor jake being abandoned out in the market, they out here having a real sibling dynamic,,, i,,,

god i love this cast of characters. i even think ian's a fun character despite not liking him, and thinking he deserves to have his ego curbstomped by melissa's attitude

thank you so much for these chapters :>

I like this setting. Yona is not a genius, nor a knowledgeable women, but she's trying her best to fuck up this shitty Prince. Because she's only trying to calculate with many approximations the result of her action, the story is full of surprises and funny situations. That's fresh ! I like that ^^'
(Also, thank you for the translation!)

yona the maid is my favorite and this ml is totally hotter then the prince so this is gonna be great!

Fed-Kun's army
yona got a quadruple salary raise lmao wow way to go!!! just go along with melissa!!! LADSJSJLK MELISSA LEFT HER BROTHR BEHIND I'M DYING HAHAHAH (why DID he follow them??? by the way?? i wish we were told but oh well)

thank you so much for the updates!

Users who are viewing this thread