Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
So either she's falling into a trap or she is setting up one...

Either way, I can't wait to see how she's going to react to what happens! Wouldn't it be funny if he won but Yuri decides to leave her territory to stay with Melissa? Even if he won he would have failed in keeping Yuri and Melissa away from each other

They’re so cute together if they don’t end up together in the end 😤😤😤

Ofc he can’t play fair and square and has to cheat

Peacock dude is such a fucking creep, I hope he gets destroyed in the quiz

Nine my poor bby, I can’t wait till his tongue is restored!! These misunderstandings are killing me

Thank you for the update :)

Thanks for translation 💕
so excited to see his face when he realizes that the maid who gave him the info betrayed him for Melissa😆😆

isn't the sword a national treasure? 5000 gold is a bit...... well I think it's a trap from our Melissa. Thank you for the translation.

Fed-Kun's army
Hell yeah!!! Let’s goooo!!! I was scared when I saw the cliff hanger -that ended me- but then everyone in the comments saved my life.

Thanks to this team for releasing this chapter. Seriously highlight of my day!

The misunderstanding plot thickens and I am upset >:[
Nine's cute but the feelings here aren't cute! I don't want this angst!! It's not necessary! It's not Melissa's fault! Even though she's being oblivious! C'mon!!! gIMME RESOLUTIONNNNNNNN

Omg. What if she's setting him up?! And then she says Nine is her most precious treasure!

I ship Melissa with Nine , also I just love Nine .if he doesen't have a happy end I WILL isekai myself

This petty son of a bítch is getting on my nerves. (Talking abt Peacock here, obviously.)

Also Nine better be the ML else I'll isekai myself as Yona to put some sense in Melissa's brain.

Double-page supporter
Beat down the Yandere Peacock
I'm thinking she's gonna do a switch and maybe put herself or nine up as the item

I hardly think it’s only 5000 gold lolol

Nine is so precious! I wish he suddenly blurts out his misunderstanding or wish Yuri and Melissa’s happiness of finally being able to be together after his tongue is healed so we can finally see it resolved.

Users who are viewing this thread