Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 51

Aww Nine 💔 My heart 💔

Excited to see how they'll solve this... The story has been violent but only up to a point so far. No deaths as far as I can remember, and Melissa doesn't seem to be very murdery. I can sorta see Nine accidentally killing his brother to protect Melissa though

Thank you for the update!

Well uh Migen is a jerk... and so is the entire clan. Like nine was just a child??? He didn't deserve their neglect.

anyone got any spoilers on how this is gonna play out? migen seems pretty much irredeemable at this point so i'm fully expecting him to die or be eternally cursed by nine or something

Soooo the whole Forton clan needs to be investigated for child abuse. This can’t be the first time they’ve done this to a child. They were all WAY too okay with neglecting Nine.

thank you for the update!! i wonder if nine will somehow awaken his powers to kill migen...or will the power of love & redemption make him good hmmm

Lol he changed his clothes just to fuck with his brother ? Darn I wonder if this story is going to get darker. Thanks for the translation !

Group Leader
Poor Nine... Kill that bastard (and the entire clan), Melissa! 😈
tumblr_np2g24Lix21sli2eco1_500.gif

Thanks for the double update! 😊

@zestla I doubt jack died, he’s got bs “main character” powers which would prevent that from happening. He will prob walk in at the end of the fight.

I do see Nine having his powers awaken if Melissa gets hurt. He will prob end up as the next clan leader (or Jake will walk in, take credit and take over, lol/ Melissa tells all the werewolves that it was jack so Nine can stay with her) .

Users who are viewing this thread