Bewitching Empress So Pampered by Her Tyrant

Group Leader
@Robert8808 There isn't an english translation for the novel. We just translated the title only. If you don't mind reading the raw novel, you can find it here: www.69shu.org/book/70443/

This is too cruel, even if the sister is mean and had the same ill intentions a good female lead would get revenge that had meaning and actually taught the other person a lesson rather than just being cruel. I’m gonna drop this because although I like a female lead who stands up for herself I don’t like a female lead who is just a bitch.

I really don't like when the guys in the manga are a bit rape(ish) I mean... Manhandling all the time. Being overly aggressive. Using their power to pressure the female lead. Like bruh. Who wants a man like that?? I'm just gonna drop it.

@cinnamoncookie Exactly!! It's so common in manhua, and usually just goes unaddressed in the greater story. There's some appeal to a push and pull relationship, but not when it involves genuine sexual assault and/or emotional abuse. It's like, how can you even believe their romance is legitimate further down the line when it started in such a gross way? It always makes me think the girl has Stockholm syndrome or has just been conditioned to submit to the man and interpret that as love. I got a bit off the topic of this comic specifically but I just felt so impassioned reading your post!!

@cinnamoncookie lol u just such summed up like a good over 3/4 of chinese manhua MLs. doesn't help with the amount of copycats in China once one manhua starts the abusive controlling tyrant stereotype fucking everyone In China jumps on the shitty bandwagon and churn out the exact same shit: some female lead gets reincarnated or isekai and starts a shitty revenge plotline against her family (sister's most commonly) while being "doted" (semiraped) by a manipulative controlling shitbag "tyrant" who lacks any basic human empathy for anyone who's not the fl.

@ataniphor @ataniphor @cinnamoncookie I agree! Its so upsetting to just continuously be told that we should like the trash ml when hes really abusive and manipulative. If anything I feel that it messes up the story because theyre supposedly strong fl and then they cant do anything and are stalked. Like if they were really the legendary killers the usually say they probably would have eliminated them in the beggining.

oh jesus the male lead just r*ped the female lead. she was drugged and she still specifically said no but he went ahead anyway because she’s his fiancée. nope nope nope nope

what the in the hell kinda aphrodisiac is fatal unless you have sex, anyway? that’s just a date r*pe drug. disgusting.

not to mention all the characters are stupid and act stupid. nothing is ever explained. guess the author expected every reader to have already read the web novel and didn’t care about those who found her manhua version first. i honestly don’t know why i read so far in.

@pyrolynx71 every story has the same aphrodisiac that kills if you don't have sex... ????
from all the stories I read, only one has a ML who didn't rape the protagonist with the excuse of helping her
i do not understand do Chinese people (because they are mostly if not only Chinese stories) believe that that strong aphrodisiac really exists. because it doent. rape drugs make you unresponsive (as far as i know), and "aphrodisiacs" help the male partner, they do not make you to actually want sex (be it female or male)

Honestly, the only thing I somewhat liked in this manhua was the art. The story is confusing and a bit boring, and not to mention the ML is just awful. Though, it’s not surprising considering it’s a Chinese manhua. For me, this is going to be dropped for now. /:

Am I suppose to like you because you kidnapped your sister that bullied you but you let her get raped by that manwhore prince?Just ye old forced seduction,not one likeable character in this stupid revenge story

Users who are viewing this thread