Bibliophile Princess - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
I wanna hug her ;w; Even my heart is pained. I hope this is all just a misunderstanding (because of their reactions, I assume so). Can't wait for new chapter!!

the desc makes it sounds like this is all some weird chain of misunderstandings, but from her pov it’s, uh, really conclusive seeming. lol

I know it's a massive misunderstanding but I'm angry at the guys for not telling her anything, thus I am pleased that you can see the exact moment the prince's world comes crashing down.

Dang so much has already happened and it's only the second chapter.

Well I would like to feel sympathy for the prince but it's impossible right now. Even if it's to protect her the way they all leave her in the dark and treat her is bond to make her think she's a nuisance and not needed anymore.
I kinda want her to annul the engagement just so they can understand the pain she's going through.

I deadass teased up reading this chapter :0

Is it bad that I also want her to annul the marriage? It’ll probably affect her image to been seen more poorly though. And does anyone know if there’s a novel version of this?

Fed-Kun's army
First character in this kind of story who has a sharp mind, she noticed what is going on fast. She will be alright without this dumb fiancee of hers.

Users who are viewing this thread