Bibliophile Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Two updates yeah! Thank you so much! Ah yes it's been a long and winded plan for the prince to finally get her.

Fed-Kun's army
Wahahahaha oh boi, so all these times, prince really need to work super hard to gain approval, lol lol.

Eli's family is so doting on her lmao. What a siscon brother.
I love it.

Also, what? Prince's rival is the ojiisan?
Powerful one you got there prince, ganbatte!

Also finally noticed by eli after 4 years! Wahahahaha...

Okay so next lovey lovey time with flashback? Yesh!!!

Thanks For Your Hard Work!! Can't Wait For More!! Love You!!

Oh wow, a double update, thanks!

"Haha, no pressure, princey, no pressure" - this is what I thought countless times reading this chapter! And I love how her family and fiancé cares so much about her <3

Dex-chan lover
I wish the prince all the luck. Getting the "Book princess" more interested in the prince then books.

I prefer the uncle more xD If Eli doesn't want him, can I have him? Lol

Thanks for the double update!

I just can't get over this beautiful art😍😍😍
Thanks for the chapters😊

Ah.. the sheer satisfaction. After all the stress Eli and us readers deserve some fluffy romance. Huge thank-you to the translation team-two chapters in a row, you spoil us.

@MCX01 you gotta remember tho:

- at one point she used "im want to borrow a book from the royal library" just as an excuse to maybe see the prince (even if she wasnt 100% aware thats what she was doing)
- when the prince gave her the book, she seemed happier about the fact that the prince worked hard to get the book for her than about the book itself (at least to me)
- when she returned the book to the prince, she wasnt sad about returning the book that she spent so much time trying to get, she was sad about the prince apparently being happier w the other girl and the possibility that her engagement with the prince would be dissolved
- after returning the book, she was so sad about what happened with the prince that she didnt even want to read any other books

not to mention all the time she spent just thinking about the prince and "ah i wonder what's pain i feel when i think about the prince breaking our engagement" before she finally realized she likes him
so i'd say he definitely did it

Dex-chan lover
2 chapters in one day! Thank you!
The Prince really had his work cut out for him, thankfully he did it right on time!

Supporter
More interest in a human than a book? Sorry, it was never meant to be

Users who are viewing this thread