“Bijin de Okane Mochi no Kanojo ga Hoshī” to Ittara, Wake Ari Joshi ga Yattekita Ken. - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Her Name Is Tendou Tsukasa

Dex-chan lover
"Callum, you're a young guy, you must use tinder right?" "No, because I want a woman not a whore" -Callum, of the lotus eaters podcast

Contributor
careful, this female is a total slut and belongs to the street,

Here's a spoiler from the novel,
----------------------------------------------
So the plot is simple, due a debt from her family to his family she is forced to marry him. He doesn't want to because she, herself confessed to him she slept with 98 other men... yeah and she's proud of it claiming s*x feels good yadayada.
Of course he isn't okay with that. A virgin, low self esteem when it comes to relationships inevitably will be compared to 98 other dudes..
In any case dunno what kind of cuck fantasy the author has and he decided to mix it with a LN.
Spoiler
Everything goes down the drain at chapter 11 when he finally surrendered and let her f*ck him.

So congrats. A pointless story about a sl*t imposing her sluttiness on a moderately decent guy.

Don't waste your time. Even if it ends up a so so way the whole story makes you reach a boiling point with him basically resembling the boyfriend character in any ntr doujin... or at least that's the impression you will feel after reading this.

Dex-chan lover
careful, this female is a total slut and belongs to the street,

Here's a spoiler from the novel,
----------------------------------------------
So the plot is simple, due a debt from her family to his family she is forced to marry him. He doesn't want to because she, herself confessed to him she slept with 98 other men... yeah and she's proud of it claiming s*x feels good yadayada.
Of course he isn't okay with that. A virgin, low self esteem when it comes to relationships inevitably will be compared to 98 other dudes..
In any case dunno what kind of cuck fantasy the author has and he decided to mix it with a LN.
Spoiler
Everything goes down the drain at chapter 11 when he finally surrendered and let her f*ck him.

So congrats. A pointless story about a sl*t imposing her sluttiness on a moderately decent guy.

Don't waste your time. Even if it ends up a so so way the whole story makes you reach a boiling point with him basically resembling the boyfriend character in any ntr doujin... or at least that's the impression you will feel after reading this.
Holyfuck. Can't make this shit up like the brainrot sick cuckold of an author he is

Dex-chan lover
Being a whore is not a sin, but being a whore this stupid is a threat to world's peace

I don't mind being in a relationship with someone who got a lot of experience or a whore. But, having her as fiancee, even if it is an arranged one, that's oof. Tho, ngl, I'm intrigued with how good will be the development of the MC.

Fed-Kun's army
Damn, that door doesn't even need a key anymore. MC could be the master key but the hole is too big already. I sad to read about the spoilers of him being fu***d by her... So, will this be like the hanime of the childhood friend girl with pink hair that cheats on her boyfriend and even someone send videos of her?

Dex-chan lover
Before reading: "Rumored to be a whore but has an unexpected side" So she's not actually a whore and it's bitter uglier chicks spreading rumors or wacky misunderstandings right?
After reading: Rumors my ass, she's a whore. In to the trash this goes.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, that door doesn't even need a key anymore. MC could be the master key but the hole is too big already. I sad to read about the spoilers of him being fu***d by her... So, will this be like the hanime of the childhood friend girl with pink hair that cheats on her boyfriend and even someone send videos of her?
Otome Dori?

Dex-chan lover
naw dawg town bike is one thing but she seems legit dumb considering her reasons for sleeping around lmao.
At a triple digit body count you are allowing yourself to enter the NTR realm and be cucked at any moments notice lmao.

Fed-Kun's army
I would say more than anything, her boasting of her sexual experience and her narcissist attitude towards him sours her case. Like the gall she has to continually reference her past experiences and expect our homie to just be like “oh yeah ok, sure let’s date to marry” is stupid. I think maybe if she was less boastful about her experiences, she wouldn’t get as much hate. That being said, I’m interested in the story. I hope you’ll come around to translating more!

Users who are viewing this thread