Binbou Kizoku Nord no Boukentan - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Supporter
So if defeating an Armor Wolf is a rank-up quest to Crystal, shouldn't they rank up to Crystal regardless of not actually being assigned such a quest?

Group Leader
So if defeating an Armor Wolf is a rank-up quest to Crystal, shouldn't they rank up to Crystal regardless of not actually being assigned such a quest?
Uhmmm, I think not? You can't skip a rank, it just so happened that they defeated a higher rank monster that is not assigned for the Rank-up quest that they have. So all they've got are a few rewards, a pat on the back and a "Good Job!", something like that.
And there's some criteria to rank-up; the skills one's possesses and the contribution points that they've accumulated through doing some request.

Supporter
Uhmmm, I think not? You can't skip a rank, it just so happened that they defeated a higher rank monster that is not assigned for the Rank-up quest that they have. So all they got is a few rewards and a pat on the back and a "Good Job!", something like that.
200.gif

Dex-chan lover
I'm really hopeful that's genuine concern at the end and not guilt. There've been too many manga lately that have the MC's closest people lying to them to get the plot going and I really don't want this to be another one of them.

Dex-chan lover
the female is sexy as hell, those breasts really stand out

Thank you so much for the chapter, Tarnished!
You can really see you put a hell of a lot of time and effort into this. It's better than pretty much every professional release, since they don't always bother with the fonts and overall aesthetic, and you even had to clean everything, pretty much all alone?? Thanks a lot, really.

Users who are viewing this thread