Binbou Reijou no Kanchigai Seijo-den ~Okane no Tame ni Doryoku Shitetara, Oozoku Harem ga Dekite Imashita!?~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 20

Supporter
Got your nose
gotyournose.jpg

... why is it that people keep misspelling "strength?" It's not that complicated a word...

Dex-chan lover
Wait... did all chapters just vanish?
(Momentary server glitch.)

Also, are we on Planet Namek or something?
Villains following the same universe rules as the Protagonists would be nice.
In any fiction.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
... why is it that people keep misspelling "strength?" It's not that complicated a word...
I've been desensitized from playing the game Dungeonmans where they spell it "Stremf".

Also to note, I haven't seen anyone mess up "assassin" in a long while. So win some, lose some.

Dex-chan lover
this feels like classic shounen jump 1:1 battles where allies first go down and then beat up the enemy anyways. it not bad, but not exactly what i expected here.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for another quick release, the translations felt a bit worse than before. Guess due to speed, but otherwise still understandable.

Now on the chapter, on one hand we clearly see that our characters fight to protect common folk. But on the other, man... the king of that country is one huge asshole. I am not even sure what he fought against other than conquest for conquest's sake. Love it.

I've been desensitized from playing the game Dungeonmans where they spell it "Stremf".

Also to note, I haven't seen anyone mess up "assassin" in a long while. So win some, lose some.
Dungeonmans is parodying the tendency to misspell the word. I mean, it's pretty explicit about that.

Double-page supporter
I remember something like 13-14 years back when I was learning to type it was one of the most troublesome ones. Not because of language but because of keyboards. The way the fingers have to switch timings makes it easier to switch two letters in the "ngth" part of the word. The left index does 'g' and 't', and the other does 'n' and 'h'.

Users who are viewing this thread