Binetsu Kuukan - Ch. 31

Dex-chan lover
A few days later, the only detail in the movie he will remember is holding hands... and it didn't even happen in the movie.

Double-page supporter
On Page 5, Nao said, 'Does my little sister feel like watching movies with me?' Is that the correct translation (ie he's jokingly claiming that Amane is her little sister)? IIRC Amane always claims that she's the older sister.

Dex-chan lover
I really appreciate the lack of censorship in this chapter.

...If you know what I mean, then you'll know what I mean ;)

Dex-chan lover
Disappointed that there wasn't more focus on how She changed the way they hold hands. By slowly rubbing on his arm. That small gesture was way more romantic than handholding itself.

Ahhh, the MC who takes initiative and not the boring aloof and passive modern romance protag. Binetsu kuukan is one of the only romance mangas I know that doesn't use a lot of unnecessary tropes to try and make their characters likeable. Take Nao's friend for example, he's not restricted to playing the role of goofy male friend of the MC whose only purpose is to emphasize every bad thing that the cool MC isn't, like what you see in modern romance mangas now, as he did come in between Nao and Ikuno and settled their problems there, even if that was the only time he was relevant. I get that the writers are trying to appeal to a larger demographic nowadays but it's only a matter of time until a lot of readers call them out on this

Wow you know time passed when this finally got an update!

Please go back to the fluffy tension and slowburn like this 🙏🙏🙏🙏 Thank you Ume-tentei. Hoping the movie date and seggs will happen soon

(Wish he didn't mention the whole Ikuno thing at the start but we got lewd handholding to compensate that)

Dex-chan lover
This updates so rarely, such a shame. Beats your average romcom by a mile though.

Aside that bullshit with Ikuno

Dex-chan lover
.... There's a couch... And the only thing you did was to hold hands? Tf...

Users who are viewing this thread