Bishuu Gyakuten Sekai de Chiryoushi Yattemasu - Ch. 7

Remember in this world what is pretty is ugly. So the artist is saying in this world those girls have very ugly faces but they have very good bodies.....for that world standard, no for us. Pretty sure the uglyness it's the artist intention.

Dex-chan lover
It's very strange when you can tell it being translated into English by someone who doesn't speak English.

Group Leader
The manga is back !!
Be ready and buy some new tissue boxes !!

Last edited:
Group Leader
What? It looks like an ordinary vagOH MY GOODNESS

SQUIDWARD
Part of me thinks that if the nipples and genitalia were drawn normally I would enjoy this manga more, but I can't lie, the viscerality with which they're drawn and the fact they make me want to fucking puke almost enhances the manga for me. As weird as it is to say, the disgusting art style really does compliment how this series is basically a satirical ero-doujin.

Contributor
Part of me thinks that if the nipples and genitalia were drawn normally I would enjoy this manga more, but I can't lie, the viscerality with which they're drawn and the fact they make me want to fucking puke almost enhances the manga for me. As weird as it is to say, the disgusting art style really does compliment how this series is basically a satirical ero-doujin.
I mean, in-universe they're supposed to be disgustingly ugly...

MD@Home
Against this guy's typesetting, the nipples here are practically perfect.

Line-breaking not only a monosyllabic word, but you also do it within a digraph?

Are you just taking the piss or are you really this retarded?

If it's the latter, you seriously need your brainpan massaged. Preferably with that crowbar you're using to typeset.

Double-page supporter
I mean, in-universe they're supposed to be disgustingly ugly...
Dear God it's hideous... what an absolute waste, the series would have been much more consumable if the tits and ass were normal looking

Users who are viewing this thread