Bishuu Gyakuten Sekai de Chiryoushi Yattemasu - Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
e3109616-644d-49ca-b207-1861775cc0cf_text.gif

Dex-chan lover
MC suddenly did extensive training.
How likely do you think that it's because he wanted to be able to handle a foursome? :meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
MC learning “body strengthening” magic, eh? I wonder what for...

Agreed on the nipples being a bit much, at least for my standards. I don’t mind when they’re large, but it feels like the size (or rather, the length) is even more exaggerated this chapter compared to the previous ones?

The focus on the wrinkles of the soles is also a bit oof for me. But, eh, I could already tell these were the author’s fetishes anyway from the previous chapters, so I was at least already mentally prepared for this kind of stuff. I do enjoy the absurdity of these characters regardless.

Thank you guys for the chapter! I love how Mina was just getting dragged along lol

Double-page supporter
Can i just say?
Those nipples are really horrid to me
I know my opinion on it's design sucks ass, but god it makes me look away.

also, CURSE THE CENSORSHIP! (but sometimes doesn't cover the Boobas?)
That style of dirty nipples is like the selling point of the manga. Just look at the cover, man. Weird thing to be mentioning 8 chapters in after like half a dozen run-ins with those same nipples.

Dex-chan lover
This is gonna be a series where everyone wants to have sex but it never happens isn't it?

Dex-chan lover
Those jug tits and ugly big nipples (some so big no kid would ever be able to latch onto them) for a petanko enjoyers like me basically make this manga the first one where a censorship would actually be beneficial for me to reduce the "off-putting" factor.

Dex-chan lover
Unironically looks better censored due to the gangrenous nipples

Big nipples can actually be pretty hot but not when drawn like this

Double-page supporter
Unironically looks better censored due to the gangrenous nipples

Big nipples can actually be pretty hot but not when drawn like this
I think they look good. Similar in style to Boukoku Daitouryou. This manga capitalizes on hyper-stylized obscenity, and chapters 1–7 were no exceptions. The wet, wrinkly armpits and hair stubble; stringy, oozing secretions; wrinkled, blushed feet; pudgy skin; large areola; puffy nipples; and sweat steam have all been here since chapter 1. I don't know how so many people are just now coming to the realization that this artist might not be for them.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread