Midara na Kimi ni Kamaretai - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Beginning of Summer

Dex-chan lover
Seeing her ring so many times could led to two possibilities:
- this is going NTR as she is married and the husband is still around
- she was married, but the husband left her after she went ā€œcrazyā€ with the vampire thing
She could have been married and his husband could be deceased too, but it doesnā€™t give those vibes...

Fed-Kun's army
someone who read the raw can tell me if its going to be ntr ?

Group Leader
@haoxin thumbnails are misleading.
Girl he is with is his sister and the drama that happens is just in her backstory/flashbacks.

Dex-chan lover
Errr that ring, she's already marry?
Or just like spoiler say her husband is dead? Thats mean widow.
Also age gap romance
Also also chunni vamp or real?

P.s getting bite, licked and blood being sucked by cute girl is hot as fug.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, I like this. There's no guarantee she's actually a vampire at all, but she absolutely thinks she is and he's concerned.

Dex-chan lover
She's not a vamp, and based on her reaction to outside, that's primal fear.

A trauma happened in her life, to her lover, and it ruined her. Then we have a guy that comes along and tries to get her back up.

Nice romance.

Stay tuned to know what "will" happen, its just one chapter,
If you "afraid" of "NTR" (not when some rivals come , "oh shit ntr comin") , don't be a pussy face it ...
if he had a husband, so what, this will be a "netori" (reverse ntr), and it feels good,
i love the art and "lewdness" that will come (maybe) ...
thanks for translating this lewd manga ,..

Group Leader
@migh Iā€™ve read all the volumes out so far. Iā€™m part of the team who scanlated this. Huge spoilers ahead.
she wears the ring because she hasnā€™t fully accepted her husbands death, and continues to live in denial until the 8th chapter of the second volume, if you must know.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm. Am I the only one that focuses on the mole on her right boob? lol
Seems like a nice start. Looking forward to it.

PS: People are already rating this, just base on the first chapter? Hmm.

Dex-chan lover
Actually, I don't think it's gonna be NTR in either direction actually. I don't know about Japan, but with very few exceptions, wedding rings don't have stones. Most likely that's an engagement ring, and the signs point to it being there because she's hung up about that relationship ending.

If she's actually a vampire, since the rash suddenly popping up is pretty extreme, then he either didn't believe her or didn't want to deal with it. if it hadn't ended at some point, she wouldn't be losing weight because either she'd be eating real food, or would have the blood she needs as a vampire.

If she isn't and it's just some psycological trauma, the above remains the same really.

Either way, I'm pretty excited to see this develop.

Users who are viewing this thread