Bite Maker ~Ousama no Omega~

Let's admit that this author is not great at all, in a sense her series are groundbreaking, original etc.
But I like her distinctive style in "spoiling" the eyes, fulfilling lust in an energetic way young people has. It's awkward, cute but shameless. Imposing situations can sometimes enter perfectly. The cover is less attractive, not as usual. But the fanservice attracted attention.
I don't like harems. It hurts. So I only expect this to have anxiety that I can forget in the near future.

Dimichan maravilhosos vocês nos trazer este manga antes mesmo que qualquer outra scanner

Group Leader
Lauvene, ficamos felizes por você ter gostado! Em breve tem mais <3

So I have a question, which one came first in literature the female Omega with a male Omega? Because this is the first time I've seen a female Omega in a alpha-omega pairing. It's so rare it's practically a freaking unicorn.

I never thought to even find any ABO element with a female as an omega and main character, yet this exist

thank you for translatingggg!!!!
i was waiting for this to come out for so longggg
plz DO NOTdrop thiss😫

I like it but I don’t...does that make sense? Like something about this makes me really uncomfortable

Users who are viewing this thread