Bitten by Moonlight - Ch. 1

i know right isauhdjbakndsja i'm obsessSED. HERE COMES THE HOT BOTTOMMMMMMMMMMMM

Wow, the uke is incredibly sexy! Love how stunning the art is, thank you so much for picking this up!!

Wow! the art and the story look amazing, definitely looking forward to how it progresses. Thank you for picking this up.

Sidenote: I hadn't heard of bomtoon and was like yes gotta support new artist! Will definitely support! then realized its a korean site T-T and couldn't figure out the age authentication 😅 but did check out her twitter and she post some cool stuff - ahhhh!!! can't get over how awesome her art style is!!!!!

Group Leader
@helloworld123 If you need help with age authentication, just follow this: https://blislaifu.wordpress.com/2020/08/21/getting-adult-verification-on-bomtoon-and-ridibooks/ Or you can ask me. Bomtoon even has a special category for foreign adult authentication. Bomtoon has a lot of your favorite BL webtoons as well (probably), and they have constant sales so it's super amazing. Lmao I sound like an endorser for them but it's just so nice to be able to buy so much korean BL ><

They’re both sooo hot!!! I can already tell that this story is going to be amazing.

Save me too >u< lmao, okno. Love the art, love vampires, love a good storyline, this seems promising! Both characters are so hot, I love jewelry on men, women, everyone, Ayla is so pretty I CAN'TTTT >o<

This is giving me so much life, tysm for sharing :")

Users who are viewing this thread