BL Game no Shujinkou no Otouto de Aru Koto ni Ki ga Tsukimashita - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Group Leader
yknow those other guys were waiting for the volume release, right? Why couldn't you just wait? Especially with an mtl.
What's wrong with you?

yknow those other guys were waiting for the volume release, right? Why couldn't you just wait? Especially with an mtl.
What's wrong with you?
Simply put, I’ve no idea who “other guys” are so my answer is no. For the mtl part, I did put my warning in the first page, so if you don’t want mtl, don’t read it.
Most importantly, I did this for my benefit first and foremost, to have fun while trying out scanlating and also read this series if possible (I have some free time so why not).

P/S: Also read the previous scan group announcement.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
What's wrong with you?
I'd get if itd been a few weeks but its been 8 months- close to a year since the last update mate. Sure they can wait for the volume release but others don't have to. Even if its mtl at this point I'm fine with anyone translating this

Fed-Kun's army
Simply put, I’ve no idea who “other guys” are so my answer is no. For the mtl part, I did put my warning in the first page, so if you don’t want mtl, don’t read it.
Most importantly, I did this for my benefit first and foremost, to have fun while trying out scanlating and also read this series if possible (I have some free time so why not).

P/S: Also read the previous scan group announcement.
welllp, I don't really mind the skipped chapters, still thankful for the mtled chapter and your efforts..

also am not aware of the other guys' status for this, did they dropped this?

But if you want the skipped chapters, I found them at
https://comic-top.com/manga/ge-mu-no-shujinko-no-ototo-de-aru-koto-ni-ki/
I pretty much browsed over these and just looked at the illustrations lmaoo and since I've read the novel it kinda made sense..

N2O

Dex-chan lover
What's wrong with you?
Kinda unrelated to topic but genuine question since you're a group leader: why is there so much drama around sniping? I get that there's a lot of effort and some money involved but as an outsider I don't really understand where exactly it comes from. Does it make groups lose motivation when others suddenly butt in? I always see snipe flame wars and feel dumb for not getting it :notlikethis:

Kinda unrelated to topic but genuine question since you're a group leader: why is there so much drama around sniping? I get that there's a lot of effort and some money involved but as an outsider I don't really understand where exactly it comes from. Does it make groups lose motivation when others suddenly butt in? I always see snipe flame wars and feel dumb for not getting it :notlikethis:
Long time reader here: not only it makes staff lose motivation but also makes their effort go down the drain when someone posts before them. You wouldn't want to do something that someone else is already doing because it wastes effort.

It would be better for the group to put effort somewhere else vs competing with someone who uses mtl for translations. If they love the series, they might still continue translations but at a much slower rate than before the snipe probably.

• Wow
Reactions: N2O
Group Leader
Long time reader here: not only it makes staff lose motivation but also makes their effort go down the drain when someone posts before them. You wouldn't want to do something that someone else is already doing because it wastes effort.

It would be better for the group to put effort somewhere else vs competing with someone who uses mtl for translations. If they love the series, they might still continue translations but at a much slower rate than before the snipe probably.
yeah, that. I was a bit rude here, which was wrong of me, but like... I just really don't like MTL. I'm of the opinion that nothing is better than MTL. But it is true that it's been eight months, and it's true that I didn't know the original group's status.

Dex-chan lover
This is a bit late, but, I joined the original group's Discord server. Good news: they're not dropping this manga, so don't worry. They said it's still being worked on.

Dex-chan lover
This is a bit late, but, I joined the original group's Discord server. Good news: they're not dropping this manga, so don't worry. They said it's still being worked on.
they havent uploaded in a year have they dropped it now?

Dex-chan lover
Ok nvm i joined the discord group and it said they disbanded, but apparently two of the previous members of it are working on it? idk though nothing has updated

Users who are viewing this thread