Black Corporation: Joseon - Ch. 16

There’s only one bone I have to pick so far, the MC is just ridiculously overpowered. Like, his father feels completely irrelevant now, he’s just running the country all by himself. He’s not only a master craftsman but he can also study and do politics (He even said he was bad at studying in his past life)

Now he has medical knowledge to create the remedy for smallpox? What? I mean, I guess I get that the author wants him to be able to save his family from their fate but he just feels like a god at this point

Dex-chan lover
There’s only one bone I have to pick so far, the MC is just ridiculously overpowered. Like, his father feels completely irrelevant now, he’s just running the country all by himself. He’s not only a master craftsman but he can also study and do politics (He even said he was bad at studying in his past life)

Now he has medical knowledge to create the remedy for smallpox? What? I mean, I guess I get that the author wants him to be able to save his family from their fate but he just feels like a god at this point
I mean remedy for smallpox is quite well-known. Meanwhile the technicality of the procedure itself is left to the populace that has been doing it for years.

Users who are viewing this thread