Black Gakkou ni Tsutomete Shimatta Sensei - Ch. 31

Dex-chan lover
Why are characters in Japanese media always so obsessed with meat? It doesn't seem like meat is an important part of Japanese cuisine or that it's hard to come by.
That's because you don't draw attention to the norm or mundane, but the things that deviate from it. Most manga (though I wouldn't put it past this one in the right context) wouldn't dedicate half a chapter to dialogue on putting on your shoes as that's mundane and normal. You narrate the things that make a story a story and not just a diary.

Dex-chan lover
I think this TL is pretty deece, all things considered. Thanks for continuing this fever dream of a series!

Dex-chan lover
That's because you don't draw attention to the norm or mundane, but the things that deviate from it. Most manga (though I wouldn't put it past this one in the right context) wouldn't dedicate half a chapter to dialogue on putting on your shoes as that's mundane and normal. You narrate the things that make a story a story and not just a diary.
Are you saying that I fell into the trap of a common survivor's mistake? Well, even if we assume that most characters don't spend time idealizing meat, I think the number of characters who get excited about meat is still pretty high.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, have only two days passed in the story? I can't remember.

Wow an uncensored chapter?! Almost wish you'd go back and re TL the Uncensored previous chapters.

Dex-chan lover
@Peterociclos , good on you, and you're doing fine. It's a cliche fan service work, but it IS fun and mindlessly enjoyable. That's enough. Congratulations on finishing finals, don't forget to enjoy yourself.

As ever, thank you for scanlating.

Dex-chan lover
from what i remember didnt the older sister mess that up for herself?

its been awhile but thats what i remember that she pretty much played him in school ect and then got feelings later

but a series like this its all about the harem

so all in all its still all good

also best girl at the end looking forward to seeing what she's about to do
Nah, the older sister liked him since high school, they liked each other.

Older sister protected him from the other whores, and they made an agreement to do it once she graduates.

Unfortunately, older sis had a major family emergency and basically had to raise little sis by herself from then on so no more time to fool around, she always regretted it though.

Dex-chan lover
Wait a minute, is this the first instance of nipple in this Manga?

And it's not even a goddamn gal? What is this mangaka on?

Users who are viewing this thread