Black Gakkou ni Tsutomete Shimatta Sensei - Vol. 3 Ch. 19.1 - Wild Ideas are good

Dex-chan lover
about the name thing , i guess years ago , when the big sister was still in high-school , she had her father 's family name , then her parents divorced , so now she and her little sister switch to their mother 's family name , or it is the family name of their new father-in-law .

Double-page supporter
Well damn. Thanks for the translations.

Hahaha. I missed this gem. Waiting time again.

Dex-chan lover
MUSH, MUSH! TRANSLATE, MUSH!

jk I do wonder about the series' chaotic release schedule though.

@hyun50

I tried reading it and it is how the note said - it's a bunch of nonsense, written in one long sentence, with no relation to manga. You might as well insert a copypasta about NAVY seals or whatever instead of it. And the poster below explained why it has so many references to number 4 - because 4 condoms.

quick rough translation, possibly full of errors. stuff in parentheses is me clarifying some words.

there's four inside which means she'll let me go four times which means i have four lives (like in a video game) after that i'll have to get more myself but maybe it means going raw is okay (OK) in the first place, is there a meaning to four? wait, the number four also holds the meaning of death(四死 four/death can both be read shi) one could say that the four is a bad luck number which means that if i lay a hand (on a student) i'll be destroyed in (the eyes of) society which would basically mean death, so i can't deny that the chance that it's a warning not to take it (condoms/invitation for sex) seriously but it's also possible that i'm overthinking this so i should take up kuroki's offer to do this and that might not have any deeper meaning maybe, no, idiot, what are you thinking? i'm a teacher. it's a trap, of course it's a trap. that was close, i was almost tricked but i can't help imagining the forbidden love between a teacher and a student

@Satyam_SSJ10

it really is just a rough translation, but if you do plan on doing a revision, you have the go ahead to use part or all of the translation i did. however, do NOT credit me.

Dex-chan lover
why these chapters are so short with such big breaks between them

Imada should just fuck all these delicious burakku gyarus and get it over with, starting off with the sisters who crave for his D

Users who are viewing this thread