Black Kanojo - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - Hoshino's Answer

Dex-chan lover
I think that this Manga hit itself on the foot by focusing on too many characters, first make your main characters interesting..but well maybe these additions to the cast were a futile way of trying to not get canceled, but well overall a very weird Manga with a decent ending, not that bad but could have been better.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I like this ending, if I understand Miichan is the other personality of Amamiya. Given she's already put herself through enormous hardships, I believe Miichan was able to kill Amamiya in the end, leaving Miichan with a crippled body, but still she'll live. That ending shot, with the two going off into the background as blood trails, has the feel of other horror stories where the participants overcame the trials in front of them.

Characters were odd, good nonetheless. No doubt a constant deluge of torture for Hoshino, but in a cruel way he's used to it. In particular Miichan was great, seeing her slowly work towards protecting Hoshiro from her other personality. Given the ending its now unclear whk was in control at various points of the story, Miichan or Amamiya.

Blood and gore there was, although its horror so what can I expect otherwise? It contributed to the story. Lastly the art, which was fantastic, it amplified and toned down scenes when needed.

A bunch of violence, a good romance, some harem to spice things up, this was a good story because it is so odd.

7/10.

Group Leader
What watching too many M. Night Shyamalan movies does to a motherfucker.

Contributor
They all lived in the end. Every single villain in this series somehow made it past their arc. In other series, they would have been dead by the end of theirs. Here, they end up as side characters.

I THINK I GET IT
SO BASICALLY MIICHAN WAS THE ONE THAT TRULY LOVED HIM, AND THE ONE HE WAS TRYING TO RECOVER (HER ORIGINAL PERSONALITY) IS THE "FAKE ONE" ALL ALONG, SHE NEVER LOVED HIM AND MIICHAN WAS TRYING TO STOP HER FROM KILLING HIM.

Users who are viewing this thread