Black Kanojo

In Mirai Nikki this trope at least made some sense. Here? Simply a bunch of people with severe mental issues.

Aggregator gang
Some of it makes sense, though. Amamiya's, however, doesn't (I haven't read the whole thing, so I don't know what's up). Is she schizophrenic pyschopath? Are they actually twins? What's her motivation? We know next to nothing. At least with Katori, it's just shown she's desperate and determined (albeit reckless). Amamiya? You have to ask how the cop didn't arrest her yet...

Contributor
Not bad at all but I'm somehow lost in some events, especially when it comes to flashback.

I think I would have prefered a proper childhood part at the beginning so the story flows better.

There are time I'm just wondering if Teru is really afraid of Amamiya (or rather Micchan) or not.

I dunno how to say... The trauma he has doesn't seem much if he's still can talk to her casually.

@criver
Said no author ever, remember
What is necessary for a good fiction of any media is entertainment, only then you worry about plot

Dex-chan lover
@RetroFM Implying that sex + violence = entertainment. Maybe - for the lowest common denominator, but after awhile it gets stale, not to mention that there are works with a presentable plot that involve both sex and violence.

@criver
Yes, violence + sex can unironicaly be entertainment, either you like or not. We are talking about fiction, not the real world. A presentable plot is the author's choice, not his obligation.

Dex-chan lover
@RetroFM
In what context did you write this:

We are talking about fiction, not the real world.

A presentable plot is indeed the author's choice (well sometimes it isn't - when they lack the skill to produce such a plot). A work's (manga) quality is measured for a large part through the quality of its writing though. You can have all the sex and violence you like - by itself it does not result in good writing and an imaginative plot. If anything those elements are there to "make up" for the manga's shortcomings. After all sex and violence sell.

Dex-chan lover
Welp, I am going to have nightmares for a week.
If it were still being translated and I could get resolution I would be fine, but dropping it there? Bah.
P.S. translation stopped 5+ years ago, don't get your hopes up.

Fed-Kun's army
Dmn I faintly remembered reading this Long ago
Psychopath 999% LVL

Users who are viewing this thread