Black Killer Whale Baby - Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
Literally the first page, and you fucked up the pronoun.
Even worse, it's the bit that's just a repeat of the tail end of the last chapter that these strip comics do, and you did it right in the previous chapter, so how'd you manage to fuck it up here?

MDC

Dex-chan lover
Literally the first page, and you fucked up the pronoun.
Even worse, it's the bit that's just a repeat of the tail end of the last chapter that these strip comics do, and you did it right in the previous chapter, so how'd you manage to fuck it up here?

Because this is MTL and LuaScans is known only for MTL, they do not proofread anything.

Dex-chan lover
Because this is MTL and LuaScans is known only for MTL, they do not proofread anything.
I figured as much, but the audacity of it was just a bit beyond what i can comprehend

Dex-chan lover
when the chapters translations go from a good read to a fucking child's grammar, you know a different group translated this chapter compared to before...

Edit: AAAND it's luascans, should have expected that

Edit 2: I just found out you can block groups from appearing for you sooooo, goodbye to those who continue reading from this group, I am never getting put on this dogshit groups translations randomly ^^

Users who are viewing this thread