Black & White - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - A Special Relationship

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

i feel bad for yoshiko, she ended up in the fire of a battle she didnt even know was raging, and it seems to be her crush against her good friend. and now junkos crosshair seems to be pointed at her because shes trying to protect kuroda...

also ous observational skills have been shown to us all the way back to chapter 6, so for them to be basically acknowledged now makes me think thats going to be the chekovs gun that will put the end to junkos reign of terror somehow

Dex-chan lover
The plot thickens! :worry:
iu

Dex-chan lover
Dayyum! So many twists, I wasn't expecting that cat-eyed girl but I was suspicious of her being the only one acting different from the others to Kuroda's behavior.

I'm guessing Junko will go with the nuclear option and just destroy their careers, either that or she wants to use that recording as blackmail to get Kuroda back on her side. Which is honestly likely.

Loved the detail of her getting mad at the thought of someone else beating up dominating Kuroda.

Dex-chan lover
Junko is such an obscenely toxic person. It's pretty clear that Kuroda is trying to be in the rat race but... she isn't nearly as toxic and genuinely seems to value relationships. Meanwhile Junko will step on anyone and everyone

Dex-chan lover
It’s cute that some people don’t think the two cover girls of a Sal Jiang manga won’t get together in the end.
let us dream man.
In a weird fucked up way they deserve eachother, but it would be best if they just minded their own business.
Kayo has been minding her own business for the last 3 chapters now. The one who insists on being a terrible person is Junko. Kayo can be a bitch but imo she deserves better than Junko.
Bruh. Junko. That is not it. I’m gonna scream if they’re endgame
fucking same.

Like ok it's one thing if she tries to ruin Kayo, since she has been doing that since the start. But to drag an innocent person who happens to like her into this??? The moment Junko leaks what she records, Hashimoto is the first one who will get in trouble, not Kayo.

anw, thanks for the chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread