Black & White - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - Breaking Up

Double-page supporter
Junko is just the fucking worst. I don't think a therapist can help her, she is beyond help. Shouout to Sal Jeng for making me really hate a fictional character.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Junko's mad Kayo didn't ravish her at the end there lol
She put in the work and thought she was about to reap the rewards lol

Junko is funny. Completely frustrated that Kayo isn't biting anymore. She seems to miss their late-night rendezvous. It really is a story about surviving a crazy ex, who is bullying her crush to get her attention---and office politics.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Junko is just the fucking worst. I don't think a therapist can help help her, she is beyond help. Shouout to Sal Jeng for making me really hate a fictional character.
Honestly, they both are kinda crazy within their own right 😐 So in that aspect they suit each other I guess ~ Though can't say I hate Junko yet, since there's barely anything to go on, because we've barely seen anything of her last chapters and know nothing of her past/aspirations

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, they both are kinda crazy within their own right 😐 So in that aspect they suit each other I guess ~ Though can't say I hate Junko yet, since there's barely anything to go on, because we've barely seen anything of her last chapters and know nothing of her past/aspirations
Be ready to hate Junko with passion after chapter 15/16

Dex-chan lover
Be ready to hate Junko with passion after chapter 15/16
I almost wish I hadn't peeked at the raws before the translations
because now I know Junko only has like two chapters to turn her sociopathic shit around. The hate sex was great fun because they both craved it in their own crazy way, but Kayo looks so broken in that last chap 16 scene. Like borderline non-consensual. Ain't shit fun anymore when it's like that

Dex-chan lover
I almost wish I hadn't peeked at the raws before the translations
because now I know Junko only has like two chapters to turn her sociopathic shit around. The hate sex was great fun because they both craved it in their own crazy way, but Kayo looks so broken in that last chap 16 scene. Like borderline non-consensual. Ain't shit fun anymore when it's like that
Yeah, it was literally sexual assault/assault/rape what Junko did in chapter 16. I already know that author is a fucking cunt and will somehow make it so Kayo and Junko end up together, but I just hope that Junko dies in a painful way and Kayo and Satomi get go be happy together

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

junko really doesnt know how to handle kayo not even being taunted by her actions but that inability to handle it is making her frustrated generally and sexually

Dex-chan lover
For every translated chapter from now to 16, my hope for Junko to get brutally tortured to dead in chapter 17 or 18 gets bigger
e62.png

Dex-chan lover
now that is how you don't get the girl...after the last few chapters, junko should've already realized that kayo is no longer interested in getting stringed along with her shenanigans, her method is getting old

Group Leader
Junko wanted to get the shit beat out of her so bad at the end lol
At this point it seems she only pisses her hoping, begging

Users who are viewing this thread