Blade of Retribution

Dex-chan lover
It's not a bad plot and the visuals are good. But with these last couple chapters, the "good" thugs were definitely pants on head dumb.

You know this guy and that he's a snake but you weren't extra cautious about anything? So now MC has to be extra OP to cover this.

Aggregator gang
It's not a bad plot and the visuals are good. But with these last couple chapters, the "good" thugs were definitely pants on head dumb.

You know this guy and that he's a snake but you weren't extra cautious about anything? So now MC has to be extra OP to cover this.
Not just that. There are so many times where the mc would've been absolutely fucked if any of his enemies had a gun, that I can only assume they don't exist in this world.

Dex-chan lover
Not just that. There are so many times where the mc would've been absolutely fucked if any of his enemies had a gun, that I can only assume they don't exist in this world.
Well, that one I can kind of understand.

At least in Japan the gun laws are fairly tight so I'm just assuming it's the same in other parts of Asia where it's not quite easy to get your hands on a lot of fire power or you could avoid major charges by not having it.

That's just my assumption though.

Aggregator gang
Well, that one I can kind of understand.

At least in Japan the gun laws are fairly tight so I'm just assuming it's the same in other parts of Asia where it's not quite easy to get your hands on a lot of fire power or you could avoid major charges by not having it.

That's just my assumption though.
He's basically fighting gang members, you'd think at least one of them would have an illegal gun.

Users who are viewing this thread