Blood and Steel

Contributor
Only Qiao Jingfu could pull off making a black MMA guy a central character in an otherwise mostly traditional wuxia setting this seamlessly.

BTW if anyone is intrested in the summary of the novels heres a link
https://mangahelpers.com/forum/threads/blood-and-steel-by-qiao-jingfu.72660/page-3

This is a great series but Easy going scans actually bringing their chapters back? Wow I guess they're rolling back

Group Leader
EGS are coming back ?
Unexpected things happen, but they're most definitely welcome !
I loved Blood and Steel so I'm glad to see their chapters coming back :)

It's my favourite martial arts manga along with kenji because they are based on historical facts and no fantasy or friendship power while being extensively "documented". I can also mention the tekken chinmi saga but is way ahead humanity in the martial arts actual capabilities, but I enjoy the story telling the most.
I'm aware about hajime no ippo, kenichi, all rounder meguru, rikudo and some more but they are based on the sport version of modern era / fantasy.
I feel like it's a big waste than I'm not even sure a successful japanese mangaka could match the foreigners "mangas", maybe vagabond but it's a special case.

I feel sorry for mangakas that korean or chinese authors can use real life source and verified historical facts without fantasy bullshit.
Like Kenji, blood and steel portrays china somehow "civil wars" about martial arts sects.
We know that the kung fu of the north of china and the south of china are very different.
On the path of glory ( death in mortal fights), clans seek strenght and recognition and would challenge the entire world in bare handed fights or with any traditional weapons and claim the title of the strongest.
In real life the tai chi quan martial art is almost extinct, the sad part is that it was absolutely effective and used in wars in china's history, now it became a con artist contest about unsourced random masters and soft gym teachers only in the entire world.
A technique in martial arts is just a pratical use to theories put together, the burden on the body can be lethal depending on the method. In this manhwa, they explain with the utmost detail the fight scenes, be it positionating, stepping, breathing process, self hypnotism related to some techniques etc...
I have yet to see a better manga, chinese manga, korean manga than this.

Double-page supporter
One of the best stories with crazy good romance..

I love the main heroine development.

Thank you to EG Scans for doing their best to finish translating this manhua! I was afraid that you guys had dropped it; it's one of the best I've ever read!😌

Fed-Kun's army
Damn, was hoping for more frequent updates, anyone got a raws site for this?
@ me please, thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread