Bloom Into You - Vol. 7 Ch. 38 - Direction

I love these two. We knew it had to be something like this, but it actually went even better than i expected.

Group Leader
Even if I knew it would happen I'm still salty, Sayaka is obviously best girl.

sayaka is certainly a beautiful person and nothing to really hate about her. They would have made a beautiful couple together. She was just a little too late.

Watermelon Consumer
Staff
Developer
the upscale gave me cancer

Dex-chan lover
We saw it coming, but still is not deserved...Sayaka is a good girl; and I can’t even say “she had to make a move before” because probably her feelings would have never reached the “old” Touko.

Contributor
Love isn't always reasonable. She's not obligated to like Sayaka simply because Sayaka is "better".

I liked this chapter, despite still maintaining that this series is massively overrated. This chapter was handled very well, fairly subtly, without the signs most of the series has annoyed me with (repetition of the same thoughts and feelings). But of course, this was a chapter where things finally changed.

Dex-chan lover
Well I'm glad this wasn't dragged on :3 Now lets get back to bae

EDIT: Did the other group drop it?

well i am relief now after reading this, the cliffhanger at the ending of chapter 37 gave me anxiety

Group Leader
4s didn't drop the manga. Their version will probably be out in a few days or so. This is just a quicker & rougher version.

This was good. Very pleased with how it went. Also happy with how they're both handling it like grown ups.

Dex-chan lover
Tough luck Sayaka, maybe next time you shouldn't watch passively as the girl you like wallows in an identity crisis, become one of the pillars her persona rests on, and wait to confess until after someone else pulls her out of it.

Dex-chan lover
@notyurinotinterested
I know that's a joke, but truth is, many people limit themselves to monogamy when they could have a polyamourous relationship and be just as happy. Again, polyamourous, not open relationship, or cheating. Must be agreed upon by all parties.

@elefantine97 It's not as simple as that. Take it from someone who has tried it out themselves before in a relationship where everyone was open and agreed upon it. To me, it just felt off and it in no way could compare to what I had in my monogamous relationship. It takes a certain type of people to be able to pull of polygamy and truly be happy for it. More power to them, but it's not an everyone thing at all, and I don't think that it would fit these characters here either.

Dex-chan lover
Sayaka is blaming herself and being blamed by some readers, but things changed exactly because Nanami initiated an attempt to have an extremely limited relationship with Yuu, falling in love with Yuu in the process. Had Sayaka or Yuu approached Nanami offering love before this attempt, then Nanami would have rejected either. And it would have been terrible for Sayaka, actually loving Nanami, to have proposed a limited relationship, especially had she done so without expectation that she might bring Nanami around in the process. And there was no reasonable basis for Sayaka to have such an expectation.

Sayaka was simply dealt a very bad hand.

Dex-chan lover
it was worth the wait and ended really good and tbh it is Sayaka's own fault she even said herself she waited way to long... honestly she saw what was going on with Touko and just watched and acted as if nothing was wrong while on the other hand Yuu came in and ended up changing and saving Touko from pretty much everything

now not saying Sayaka is bad or anything because she is a nice person but in the end she can only blame herself for waiting as long as she did and then to only start taking action after someone else came in

but anyway am looking forward to next ch cant wait to see Yuu x Touka again and see how things are gonna turn out can't wait to have more Yuu overall

Dex-chan lover
@Brimstone
I've also tried out polyamory. Twice, actually. The first time I was in a very bad place so I didn't care much, we both hooked up with other guys, no big deal. The second time, quite recent actually, I just couldn't do it, because this time I had actual feelings for this girl, but I didn't stop her from going on dates with other women, often times with women more mature than I am, and it made me feel inferior.
It was a lonely feeling, being with her, and knowing I wasn't enough (even though I did agree to an open relationship). We split 3 months ago, and now I don't think I can love anymore.
So you're right. It does take a certain type of people to pull that off.

Users who are viewing this thread