Blue Archive: Problem Solver 68 Business Diary - Vol. 2 Ch. 9.5 - The Elegant banquet of Problem Solver 68 (Extra)

Dex-chan lover
Oh god its too painful. In a place of sensei I'd cut my savings on gacha games and robot figures to "hire" and feed the PS68 time to time...
They are holding out relatively fine so my guess is that he wont pry too much if they dont ask him to, similar to what he does with the SRT girls.

Dex-chan lover
Under no circumstances would I EVER allow them to go hungry. I am more than happy to cook meals for them everyday, breakfast, Lunch, and dinner.

Dex-chan lover
They are holding out relatively fine so my guess is that he wont pry too much if they dont ask him to, similar to what he does with the SRT girls.
He provided SRT girls with food supply tho

I don't feel bad for them as this is something they go through willingly to deal with the office expenses because of Aru's pride. I do, however, pity them.

Dex-chan lover
Oh god its too painful. In a place of sensei I'd cut my savings on gacha games and robot figures to "hire" and feed the PS68 time to time...
well in other chapters, we know sensei found some jobs for them from time to time anyway. They problem usually cause by Aru's pride since she either got cause in a scam, bought expensive chocolate but turn out it is really cheap one or she spend too much on fancy kimono just to look cool.

Aggregator gang
Damn I am really concerned for them if they can't have three proper meals a day. Sensei needs to educate them on financing. Now that I think about it, couldn't they at least get lunch from the school cafeteria, I imagine that should at least be affordable if not free for all students.:unsure:

Dex-chan lover
Damn I am really concerned for them if they can't have three proper meals a day. Sensei needs to educate them on financing. Now that I think about it, couldn't they at least get lunch from the school cafeteria, I imagine that should at least be affordable if not free for all students.:unsure:
The problem is that the 68 girls are wanted criminals in Gehenna since, iirc for Awol and their criminal activities. Hence they can't go back and get a nice hot meal from Fuuka unless the Gourmet Research Society kidnaps her again.

Dex-chan lover
To people comparing PS68's situation to SRT Rabbit Squad. Remember PS68 lives in the "underbelly" of Kivotos(regardless of Aru's dorkiness) and can get some odd jobs here and there. Rabbit Squad however doesn't have that "luxury" they can only get work from "officials" for policing possible corrupt companies and such.

Hence why sensei hooked them up with Sora and is just on a standby lookout for PS68 and Arius Squad.

Users who are viewing this thread