Blue Box - Ch. 150 - Last Fireworks

Dex-chan lover
Cute chapter, but a tad disappointed that we didn't get a kiss for chapter 150...
And I agree that there's something unlikable about that chick.

Dex-chan lover
I was gonna give the neighbor the benefit of the doubt, but that's straight up bitch behavior.

At least the rest of the cast gets as much sugar as the audience. That was a super cute way to use a ring pop :glee:

Dex-chan lover
We got no kiss, but that was a niiiiice chapter. Hoping to have tons of cute moments and sugar with theis new status as "official couple"!
Chinatsu best GF! 💙💙💙💙💙

Dex-chan lover
I was fine with her before but this ain't it. Kyo deserves better than to be your fallback guy.

Anyways looking forward to more reaction to the reveal. :wooow:

Dex-chan lover
I like that she saw right through that snake. The ex comment was so out of left field that it immidately exposed her intentions. Dumb bitch. Now Ayame will go on the offensive instead of keep delaying like she always does and she is the one who is with the dude 40 hours a day. Saki fucked up. Their past means nothing and dude already gave up.

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
Chinatsu senpai always wearing the pants in the relationship and I’m loving it 🥲

Dex-chan lover
A candy ring on ring finger is not really a good omen: you use gold for marriage rings because it is precious, does not tarnish and will last "forever", qualities you also wish on your union. A candy ring... not so much.

Users who are viewing this thread