Blue Giant Supreme - Vol. 6 Ch. 42 - Tea For Two

Dex-chan lover
The song was the perfect length for this chapter read! Or maybe I just forced it, who knows?

I already like Marek as a character, even if I do feel bad for his manager.

Contributor
Didnt a famous musician try this in an airport and everyone ignored him. Such is the power of name recognition. You value something more when you know the "history" of it, and something less that you hear for free in a public place.

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the translation. It's always of very high quality and I'm glad you guy's are handling it 👍

Double-page supporter
Didnt a famous musician try this in an airport and everyone ignored him. Such is the power of name recognition. You value something more when you know the "history" of it, and something less that you hear for free in a public place.
I dont know about airport but Joshua Bell, a renounce violinist, did it at a NY subway station and people just kinda walked by without paying him much attention.

Contributor
I dont know about airport but Joshua Bell, a renounce violinist, did it at a NY subway station and people just kinda walked by without paying him much attention.
I think thats who I was thinking about. Just mixed up the mode of transportation

I saw Tea for Two and immediately thought of the Art Tatum recording. That is the extent of the jazz I know and I was so proud of myself hahaha. This manga's done a phenomenal job at piquing my interest in jazz though, and I've come to really enjoy it

Users who are viewing this thread