Blue Hearts - Ch. 47 - Sky Color After School

Dex-chan lover
They should just ditch school and start a band. That would be an unexpected plot twist!

3 chapters left for this arc and things has been too smooth... so, the parents are gonna interfere, aren't they?

Anyhow, need more Towa...

Dex-chan lover
Has he explained to his parents that he tutors the four worst students in the school? Have they questioned him about how he comes home late those days? I'm sure that he hasn't, because that would lead down the route of how he got in trouble with the school in the first place.

I mean, I get that it's not a major plot hole, but it's a plot hole nonetheless.

@comeonnow0

Well, people can lie, you know. After all, he's been lying about going to cram school, as it was mentioned in chap 43, so one more lie won't be a problem.

There's another possibily of the parents frequently working on the night shifts and leaving their kids alone most of the time.

@mase_aga

How about a love rival between Seto and Touki for Nagi's heart?

But seriously, IIRC, ReLIFE didn't have any romance drama so I don't expect to see it here

Dex-chan lover
@PeterAn4798 It's also likely that he does still go to a cram school in addition to singing in a bar. I'm sure there's tuition money and other things that would go towards a supplemental school, so that would be a bit harder to fake. At least that is a somewhat reasonable explanation, albeit obviously just me speculating.

And regarding ReLIFE and romance drama, the major drama was that Kaizaki Arata was falling in love with a high school girl despite how he was a full-grown adult. The drama was completely erased when the reveal was made, and in my personal opinion that was a major cop out, but there was drama for at least a portion of it.

@comeonnow0

Ok,then there'a also a possibily of the parents just giving him the money and never checking on him because they trust him so much, which could also be one of the reason why he feels a more heavier pressure from them (I know since I used to be pretty the same).

And about the love drama, I meant the very common love triangle or conflict between characters.

Dex-chan lover
i can translate that when i'm in middle school, are "four worst" is that bad"

Users who are viewing this thread