Blue Hearts - Ch. 64.5 - Blossom and Bear Fruit

Double-page supporter
I'm surprised as the last chapter, there's no comment o.o
Well even though the story itself is okay (since this was one of her first stories before ReLife), Yayoi really nails down the epilogue. And I love how she just ties it and interweaves it with ReLife cast since in ReLife, you do see Fuuka and Yuuhi hold arms :) And I love how we saw all the ReLife gang here :D (Though I am surprised that Towa doesn't recognize Hishiro. Isn't Hishiro supposed to be the number 1 in the school? Though with Hishiro dressed up like that, I guess she can't recognize her?)
And she finally openly shows Fuuka's feelings for Yuuhi ^^ It really wasn't prominent in this manga compared to ReLife but it was definitely there and it's cute to see. And she teased Yuuhi's feelings? I wonder if they got together at the end. The timeskip made it really ambiguous so it's up in the air :)
And probably a hot take but I lowkey like Kanae with Toki. I found it really cute how they interacted in Toki's arc where she was a fan of him and she started teasing him while also supporting him :)

Users who are viewing this thread