Blue Hearts - Vol. 1 Ch. 9 - Worst 4 + 1

oof this one is bi-weekly? maybe i will come back in a few years so i can get thru the first half the story all at once

Dex-chan lover
Well Yuuhi is certainly giving me some Natsu vibes... .the fact that he doesnt pay attention to others, the fact that he wants to beat up people without a second notice, or how he clearly has a conflict rivalry with the smart guy(his total opposite). Doesnt help that his goal is to make high school friends

At least the premise is somewhat interesting.I do like "breakfast club" -esque stories of 5 people each with their own personalities coming together under certain circumstances and bond with each other

At least im interested

The MC is definitely a pain in the ass
He's just overreacting to every single thing, it's just freaking annoying
at least the others seem to be a little more "normal"
I definitely want the story to progress fast so the MC stops being a moron
The black haired girl reminds me hishiron a lot, so with that said, i expect good things from her ?

Best part of today's release was...

Seeing Hishiron in the TL announcement.

But yeah, hopefully MC will be less annoying from now on in order to make friends.

Group Leader
~~Hope the MC will be less annoying soon...

At least Kanzaki got some quick development as well as being a general nice guy.

It's Hishiron T^T

Please don't remove that announcement part at the end, I want Hishiron to keep on living inside my head

Aggregator gang
Apparently I'm the only one who thinks the MC is adorable. ^^;;;;

Group Leader
Start the session?? They have no idea how to study. That's why they're the worst students. They should be asking the top student what to do.

Contributor
No wonder this MC don't have any friend in this school, he is beyond horrible and don't gave a single quality at the moment.

It will be hard to make him even more unlikeable
2x

Users who are viewing this thread