Blue Hearts - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - Warm

Aggregator gang
This was a nice chapter. I expect this series to get better from now on... More like hope, I guess.

@givemersspls to me it doesnt seem like she hates her but instead she is feeling extremly lonely and lost, so right now she resents her for leaving her but in a way that she wants her to come back

Dex-chan lover
...Its a start to redemption at least. And i finally get to see some likable traits for Yuuhi.

Fed-Kun's army
MC, gambatte yo!!! Ship this 2 of course. Thankz for the chapter

Double-page supporter
Seto's condition is kinda like Hinazuki Kayo from Erased, without child abusing.

Aggregator gang
Oh my god finally I am starting to find the MC more likeable now.

Hopefully, the author stays on this type of chapter cause it is much better now.

now I'm really hoping they get together.. that was just so nice, hope we get a lot more of this

It seems to me that her mother must be trying pretty hard to support the two of them, and Seto can't bear asking for more. If she did, she'd see her mom even less than she does now. That's why she was two-timing those dudes. As it is, she hardly has enough money to eat, but after what she's been through, she knows her mother would be heartbroken to find out about what happened, and those happy times they used to have together are gone.

Dex-chan lover
@givemersspls I'd wager loneliness and possibly some degree of emptiness/lack of direction. Neither of which lead to a healthy mental state in adults let alone kids. And dumb. Never forget Hanlon's Razor.

@givemersspls Your interpretation is certainly possible, but I think her reluctance to ask for more money could have another explanation: more money doesn't just come out of nowhere. Her mom would probably have to work longer hours to make it work, and if Seto already feels that her mother is working too much, asking for more is impossible. The implication is that the money for lunch is not enough. At the very least, the person who's sending it doesn't know if it's enough. To suggest that Seto is otherwise financially stable seems implausible, in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread