Blue Lock - Vol. 24 Ch. 212 - Unknown

I love that throughout the manga, isagi has always been playing 3v19 soccer. Mans got the whole enemy team to worry about, his teammates trolling him and then some. The gigamaru and korona are his only teammates here.

Dex-chan lover
hahahahhHHHhhahahJhajJJHahjwjqkjsjsmememmAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

I guessed Isagi was gonna improve his direct shoot but I thought he was just gonna train his core so they wouldn't get knocked off balance. BUT THIS FUCKER WENT AND LEARNT HOW TO SHOOT WITH HIS LEFT LEG?? ARE YOU SERIOUS?? AHAHAHAHAHAHA KUNIGAMI YOU BRILLIANT BASTARD I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU TAUGHT ISAGI THE SECRET TO USING BOTH LEGS. AND ALSO ISAGI. YOU ACTUALLY THOUGHT "hey. what if I learnt how to shoot with both legs? would that be fucked up or what" AND THEN YOU WENT AND DID IT. THERE'S NO WAY THAT WAS EASY AND YOU STILL TRIED ANYWAY. you MADMAN.

The panel where Isagi stomps his foot down and goes "think again asshole" with the most focused yet expressionless face ever......holy shit. I think I found another one of my favourite panels. That was intense. the contrast between Ness smugly taunting Isagi and Isagi absolutely crushing it to Ness's outrage and confusion is chefs kiss 😌👌👌 and makes the payoff even more satisfying. and that damn smile at the end......HA! he just pulled off something incredible, but Isagi is nowhere near done.

props to the team getting out 2 chapters at once. the momentum and hype they build up together is insane and made the reading experience infinitely better. I can't sit still I can't get over how amazing these chapters were. thanks guys!!

Users who are viewing this thread