Blue Lock - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - Hit

EXACTLY TALK SOME SENSE INTO HIM!

WHY COME HERE IF YOU DONT HAVE A DRIVE?

"I wanna find a reason to quit" THATS AN EXCUSE IF I EVER HEARD ONE.

Double-page supporter
Wow Chigiri is the perfect trap. Im ready for some hot time between mc and chigiri :D

Group Leader
Those two twins are giving me yowamushi pedal vibes. Whatever that dude's name was.

Dex-chan lover
Hhahaha I remember the twins from back when this had 0 chapters translated but damn they're more creepy than I thought!

That aside... Damn if this gets animated the yaoi fanart will flow like a river

I must be going crazy thinking about bane posting

Fed-Kun's army
f for GK's service,,, damn. i wonder what he's really good at tho, bc he's clearly noT that confident with goalkeeping oof

also, chigari's v valid in being concerned about his knee, and while at least MC acknowledged he doesn't understand what it's like to have such a consequential injury, it's kinda insensitive of him to talk about it in the way he did bc chigari's fear and concerns are warranted- if it's injured again, the recovery isn't guaranteed, and even rn it's probably impossible for him to play at the same previous level, either due to still lasting physical injuries or mental trauma.

Fed-Kun's army
Ik this guy came to the blue lock simply because he knew that he wouldn't be able to give up on football without this intervention....

Aggregator gang
The brothers' faces kinda creep me out, though Ig they way they communicate is cool

Users who are viewing this thread