Blue Lock - Vol. 4 Ch. 26 - Last Game

And there they're one goal behind... Nice beginning, can't wait to see what's next !

Thx for chapter !

That's how the play for the block who were dead last on the chosen list. Well, how strong is the top block? Those B-F block must be crazy talented.

I can't wait for it to get down on only 1 block of players to compete for that Striker position.

Thanks for translating this you guys, keep working haaarrrddd.

Contributor
Guys... you all live in 21st century Japan. Even if you lose this you can still meet up. It won't have as high of stakes, but it's not like you all will die or anything

Dex-chan lover
Eh. I just don't see any way of their team winning besides an asspull, they're completely outclassed. Probably MC learning his real power or something.

Dex-chan lover
to win this, they must enter the TEAM ZONE
PERFECT SYNERGY
11 10 PLAYERS DEFENDING AND ATTACKING IN ONE FLUID MOTION

Dex-chan lover
@TehSDragon
That's sort of my problem with it as well. If this team had some fatal flaw, something that caused them to lose at least a single match prior - and then Team Z managed to figure it out. I'd be more okay with it. But against a team full of geniuses with no dropped games. Ehhhh it's pretty jarring.

The problem is the "power level" of this is all fucked, because as someone said, this is the last block. What can the first block do? Fucking homing missile a ball into the net? Fly? Like how can there be like 200+ other people better than these guys?

Double-page supporter
@secretive783 not to mention, why are there only like three good players in the opposite teams? Shouldn't every player there be better than team Z's best player?

Even if the best strategy is to focus on a few players, shouldn't all the other players be destroying them as well?

That aside, my best guess is that everyone in the higher groups is super consistent, but like even still.

Users who are viewing this thread