Blue Lock - Vol. 5 Ch. 34 - At This Rate

Thanks for translating this.
There is more chapter untill chatch the raw

Disappointing to hear as I vastly preferred your scans, but thanks for the hard work until now!

Power Uploader
As a side note, Inept Bastards will be picking up Blue Lock from chapter 39 onwards, and we are awaiting Mono to reach chapter 38.

Dex-chan lover
aw man, shame to see translation drop, but happens.
Thanks for translation so far! Great manga was worth the time you put into it.

Group Leader
As a side note to the side note from the guy 2 comments down “a pair of two” will keep translating the series , we have talked with mono scans and knew the news beforehand and we reached an agreement to let them release up to ch 38 without interfering with their releases so basically we will take over from 39 , their leader told us that they would put a side note that we (“ a pair of two” ) would be releasing blue lock from 39 and forward but I guess they changed their mind ..... Anyways we will keep releasing as we kept releasing when mono was doing it but we will keep our promise not to release between 34-39 although we have up to 37 done

sad to see it go.. as i definitely preferred your translations. however, thank you for your translations, time, hard work, and dedication on this series! good luck with everything else <3

Is there not any way for Mono Scans to continue doing the manga? I love your work and I don't mind waiting. You even scanlate the extra content from the volumes. I feel very grateful for all your work.

it's quite funny to see people that shit on A pair of 2 now ended up relying on them to read this series

as for me, i would be happy to see this series managed to catch up with the raw. After that, we can talk about better quality. Good luck Mono/blue sterling with your other projects. And thanks for picking this up, A pair of 2

Dex-chan lover
I didnt see that coming.
Still a free kick at that distance is pretty dangerous. Unless no one on team V is good at free kicks.

Double-page supporter
thank you mono scans for all your hard work T_T the quality of this scanlation was so fking good i was happy to wait but i 100% understand where yall are coming from T_T thank u again T_T

Power Uploader
Thank you for translating! It's sad that you won't be continuing, but thank you for your hard work!

Users who are viewing this thread